1:-The Information We Collect
- When you visit our Websites
- When you visit our Platform and Solutions
- Import Option
2:- The Uses of Information Collected
- Your Profile
- Legitimate Interests under the GDPR
- Websites and Services
3:- Disclosure to Third Party
- No Selling of Your Personal Data
- Your Instruction
- Third Party Services/Marketplace Vendors
- Third Party Service Providers
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Anonymized Data
4:- To Comply with Laws 4. Navigational Information
- Log Files, IP Addresses
- Flash Cookies and Other Third Party Tracking
- Do Not Track
- Social Media Features and Single Sign On
5:- Correct, Update, Delete Information
6:- International Transfer
8:- Age Limitation
9:- Public Forum, Refer a Contact, Customer Testimonial
10:- Mobile Apps
11:- Changes and Notices
12:- Retention of Personal Data
13:- Our Commitment to General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
1:- The Information We Collect
- When you visit our Websites When you come to visit our Websites, we collect information about your browser type, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed (“Navigational Information”). Navigational Information is more described below.
- When you visit our Platform and Solutions When you request for more information about the Services, we require you to provide the following personal information: your name, email address, your company name, and telephone number (“Primary Information”). When you purchase or subscribe to our Services, we require you to provide the following personal information: Primary Information, company address, billing name and address, credit card information, the number of employees within the organization and any other information you choose to provide to us (“Personal Data”).
2:- The Uses of Information Collected
- Your Profile When you register or use any of our Service, you create your own public profile and configure your own privacy settings. You can view your profile to verify what information you provide is being shared publicly and you can edit your profile to remove information you do not want to be displayed publicly. We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, Platform developers, social media websites and other users of our Websites, to supplement your profile.
- Legitimate Interests under the GDPR To the extent that The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect’s processing of your Personal Data provided by you is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in European Union (“EU”), The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect relies on its legitimate interests to process your data. This may include keeping your information after you deactivate your account for the period of time needed for us to pursue legitimate business interests, direct marketing purposes, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Websites and Services We use Navigational Information alone or in combinations with publicly available information about you to operate, enhance, improve and personalize your experience on our Websites. In addition, we use Navigational Information, Personal Data you have provided, publicly available information about you or in any combination of these to understand, operate, enhance, improve, research, and analyze the usage trends and preferences to the features of our Services and to create new features and functionality.
- Administration We will use your email address or phone number to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property notice, changes to our services, important notices, rights of privacy, or defamation issues. When you provide us with credit card information, we use it to check your financial qualifications and to collect payment from you. We use a third party service provider to manage credit card processing.
- Marketing We may use your Personal Data to send information about new product features or marketing communications from the business of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you. These are third party marketing communications and you can control settings whether to receive them.
3:- Disclosure to Third Party
- No Selling Of Your Personal Data At The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect , we are not in the business of selling your information to any third party.
- Third Party Services/Marketplace Vendors When you access our Platform and Solutions, you will have access and to purchase from third parties. For example, in our Marketplace, you are able to engage with third party companies or individuals as service providers (called “Vendors”) to process and support your business. When you enable a service or purchase a product with our third party service providers or Vendors, we may share some of your Personal Data. These third parties are not owned or controlled by The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect and they have their own set of terms and conditions and privacy policies. Please refer to their privacy settings and notices of these third party services.
- Third Party Service Providers We employ third party entities or individuals to provide services improvement or complement. For example, we may employ third party entities or individuals for website creation and development, hosting, maintenance and support; virtual computing and storage services and so on. These third party companies may have access to or process your information.
- Mergers and Acquisitions In the event that The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect is engaged in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, financing, public offering of securities, sale of some or all of The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect’s assets or stock, acquisition of some or all of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities, some of all Personal Data may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality agreement.
- Anonymized Data We may disclose or use aggregated or anonymized Data for any purposes including research.
- To Comply with Laws We may be compelled to disclose Personal Data if we reasonably believe such disclosure is [to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others] in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
4:- Navigational Information
- Log Files, IP Addresses As is true of most websites and technology services offered via the internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record them in log files. This information may include IP address, the address of web address you have come from and you are going to, browser type and settings, your internet service provider or mobile carrier, your searches, your operating system, your location, the date and time you have accessed or used Services, information about your browser configuration and plugins, language preference and cookie data.
- Flash Cookies and Other Third Party Tracking The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect or our third party partners may use Flash cookies to remember settings, preferences and usage and volume statistical information from you to provide personalized settings, enhanced interactions and more relevant communications, and to track the performance of our advertisements.
- Do Not Track Currently, the Company’s Websites or Services do not respond to your web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms.
- Links Our Websites may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
5:- Correct, Update, Delete Information Access and control over most Personal Data on our Websites and Services are readily available through the profile editing tools. Users may modify, or delete any of their profile information at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their Services may do so. Deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to members of the Services.
6:- International Transfer By using our Services, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the India We may transfer your Personal Data you provided to countries other than the one in which you live. The Company primarily stores your Personal Data in the United States.
7:- Security At The Kalgidhar Trust/Akal Connect, we take security of data very seriously and is on the top of our priority. Our Websites and Services take appropriate precautions to protect Personal Data. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter your personal information, such as credit card number or your password, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology. Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your pages, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
9:- Public Forum, Refer a Contact, Customer Testimonials We may provide boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Websites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any personal information you provide to these forums. You may elect to refer a friend by submitting a name and email address to us. We will send the contact a one-time email about Websites and Services and we do not store this information. We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Data. We obtain prior consent before we post any information on our Websites.
10:- Mobile Apps In addition to information we collect on our Websites and Services, when you use our Mobile Apps we may also collect further information including your city locations, device model and version, device identifier (or “UDID”), OS version, and your subscription. We use mobile analytics software to better understand functionality of our apps on your mobile device. You may set your settings to receive push notifications and other access to your phone such as camera and contracts. Mobile Apps may transmit information to and from Devices to provide the Mobile Application services. International Transfer.
12:- Retention of Personal Data We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data, subject to:
- fulfilling our obligations under our Agreement with you;
- comply with applicable laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you have an account and wish to close your account, please visit your account settings. Upon your request, we will close your account, and delete your contact information, billing and shipping information. After you close your account, you will not be able to sign in to your account. After you close your account, please note that we may retain and use certain of your information for analytical purposes and recordkeeping integrity where permitted by law to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our user agreements and terms and comply with legal requirements. If certain information is shared with third parties or you shared with other users, such content or information may still be available to those other users.
13:- Our Commitment to General Data Privacy Regulation (“GDPR”) We are committed to ensure the privacy and security of our customers’ data. To have a better understanding of what we are doing to support our customers in the processing of their data and to remain compliant with the provisions of GDPR, please click this link.